A unique opportunity to align your executive, design and technology teams.
At this 2-day on-site seminar your team will accquire powerful insights and strategies to exploit the trends enabling the future of work.
2-Day Course Outline | PDF Version |
| Related Articles | Course Fees
1. Work is Changing. And Fast.
- The three forces impacting work today
- Welcome to the Postnormal economy
- Discontinuous, decentralized and distributed: The 3D workforce
The new scale of computing: mobile devices and cloud computing
- Who, Where, What
From resource to talent: the changing picture of the workforce
Goodbye to cubeland: implications of the new workspace
- Impact of consumerization and mobility on work
- Influence of social web
A real world look at emerging workspaces
2. Think Social Business.
Towards a social architecture for the enterprise.
- Wired to connect: we are social animals
- Markets/constituencies are conversations: the rise of social media
- Pull versus push: the fall of broadcast and what it means for work
- The power of weak ties and the social web
- Becoming a social business: a workaday model
- Social media becomes social marketing
- Customer support goes social
- Working out loud: Enterprise social networks
- Social integration with enterprise applications
- Mobile and social: two sides of one coin
3. Is the new workspace a place?
The collision of offline and online.
- Looking at new use cases for physical and virtual workspaces
- Designing for face-to-face collaboration, co-creation, and serendipity
- Mobile means always with us not out of the office
- From privacy to publicy: Transparency and openness
- The new meeting: from anywhere with anyone at anytime
- Collaborative online work spaces
4. Who are you? The rise of personal brands.
- Why CVs may not matter anymore
- Connectivity and rich profiles
- Social presence, profiles, and following
- Three roles of content for knowledge workers:
Consumer, curator and creator
5. Enabling the digital workplace: Pulling it together.
- Synchronous and asynchronous cowork
- Accessibility and mobility: Supporting a distributed workforce
- Cooperative and collaborative cultures
- The 5 C’s of the workspace of the future:
- Next generation work media tools
From productivity to innovation
- Enterprise social platforms
Microsoft Yammer/Office 365/Sharepoint/IBM Connections
- Purposeful workflows - Jive, Podio and others
- Curation: Honey.is and others
Virtual meeting and telepresence: What's new
6. Social business intelligence.
Accelerating knowledge and flow.
- Listening hard: Social data and analytics
- Information management: Folksonomies and enterprise semantics
- Socializing enterprise applications
- Social policies and e-governance/security
7. Real world Digital Workplaces. The future, now.
A review of real world implementations - the big ideas,
the benefits, the gotchas and lessons learned.
- Growing & Learning: Social Talent Management
- Social Business: Human-centered business process
- Collaborative Innovation: Co-creating
- Building: Lean, Agile, Social Development
8. Leading the future of work.
Social business maturity.
- The new job of the leader in a connected world
- Social business culture and values
- Operating in a fast-and-loose economy
- Managing the 3D workforce
- Innovating in management and why it matters
- New metrics for productivity, innovation and progress
Who should attend
Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Vice President/Director IS
Chief Innovation Officer
Chief Digital Officer
Director, Government 2.0
VP/Director, Social Business
VP/Director, Enterprise Mobility
VP/Director, Enterprise Infrastructure
Information Systems Manager
Knowledge Management Specialist
Enterprise Information Manager
What your colleagues say about Intervista courses
“I congratulate you on the high caliber of your speakers they bring a wealth of knowledge to supplement the course material.”
Director, Information Management
NB Department of Transportation
“Absolutely excellent, current and immediately applicable.”
“The pragmatic approach is helpful and appreciated.”
Commonwealth of Pensylvannia
To learn more about scheduling this course for your organization:
Call 1-800-397-9744 or email us.
1. Work is Changing
2. Social Enterprise Architecture
3. Is the new workspace a place?
4. Who are you? Talent Branding
5. The Digital Workplace
6. Social Business Intelligence
7. Real World Digital Workplaces
8. Leading the Future of Work
My focus is the future of work, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating postnormal era. I consider myself a web anthropologist and futurist.
Learn more about our faculty
I am made better by the sum of my connections and so are my connections."
Whether you are an innovation leader or any professional, managing change is a fact of life. Our membership program will put the resources at your finger tips to help you manage the future faster. Learn more
The New Aesthetics of Work
Leveraging Talent Branding for Innovation