||Intervista’s Privacy of Information Statement
This applies to Intervista Inc., Intervista Institute and innovationcultures.
We collect professional information from our customers in the regular course of doing business. This statement lets you know exactly how we’re protecting the information you entrust to us.
What information do you collect about me?
We collect the following information about you:
How do you use this information?
- Your name
- Your organization’s name and postal address
- Job title
- telephone number
- credit card numbers for the purpose of the current transaction
- purchase history and product preferences
- customer opinions, comments and testimonials about your experience with Intervista
- When you visit our web site, we also collect very basic user statistics such as the type of operating system and browser you use, what pages you visit on our site and what links you click upon, and the time duration of your log on.
- The provenance of your visit to our site ( such as direct link click, e-ad response, search engine result or 3 rd party link from another host.)
The main reasons we collect name and credit card data information from you are:
If it’s a necessary part of any of these transactions, we may disclose your information to another company, such as a credit card processor, or an associated solution provider. We also use your personal information for other, secondary reasons, including:
- to complete a sale or transaction with you
- to verify your credit card permissions
- to deliver offers and products directly to you
- to limit the possibility of fraud when we process your returns
Sometimes, we also share your personal information with other companies, including:
- customer service
- to administer a loyalty /membership program
- to supply you with certificates of course completion where applicable
- to invite you to professional events, live or virtual
- Enterprise services and product vendors and advertisers
You may ‘opt out” of these communications easily·
We will also disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit, place an order, we assume you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.If we ask you for personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
Saying no is called opting out. By opting out, you can tell us not to collectthe information and/or not to share it with other companies.
How do I opt out?
On our e-mail invitations and solicitations there is an ‘opt out’ click able button that links to a easy opt out form. Additional ways are:
- On our satisfaction evaluation sheets, there are boxes you can check off if you do not want that information to be used for marketing purposes or to be shared with other companies.
- Call 1-800 3979744
- E mail us a quick note to email@example.com
Usual service is 2 weeks on opt outs, and we do enjoy a good reputation for this. But occasionally- glitches cause annoying results- so do go ahead and remind us if the irritation persists. Contact us for any questions.
You can also contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada for assistance between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm, toll-free: 1-800-282-1376, Phone: (819) 994-5444
30 Victoria Street, Gatineau, Quebec K1A 1H3 or http://www.priv.gc.ca